Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 53
[Upgraded] 12.3 Amp Rotary Hammer Drill, 1-1/4 Inch SDS-Plus 4 in 1 Multi-functional Heavy Duty hammer drill, Safety Clutch, Drill Chuck, for Concrete, Tile, Wall, Stones, Cement and Metal
Last modified: October 9, 2023 at 2:52 pm
ORBuy on Amazon
Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 311
- POWERFUL MOTOR & VARIABLE SPEED: Rotary hammer drill equipped with a 12.3 Amp industrial motor with 7 JOULES (5.2 ft./lbs) impact energy, 0-4350BPM, 0-900RPM, is optimal to complete heavy-duty work projects on concrete, metal, brick, stone, and masonry, etc. With a 6-level variable speed dial, you’ll always remain in total control of your tool with ease and precision.
- 4 FUNCTIONS in 1 KNOB: Four function modes can be easily switched, just switch the dial to convert between Drilling(To drill material such as wood, steel, etc.)/ Hammer drilling(To drill concrete, granite, brick)/ Chiseling(For chipping work on hard materials)/ Chisel position adjustment(Adjust the angle of the chisel before use).
- HUMANIZATION DESIGN: The hammer drill has a 1/2 inch drill chuck adapter, also compatible with other non-SDS-Plus bits, and can finish a variety of drilling tasks; Vibration Damping Technology(VDT), the integrated vibration damper can decrease the vibration effectively, reduce your fatigue; The soft grip handle prevents slipping off and provides more comfortable grip feeling and better handling of the power tool.
- SAFETY CONTROL & DRILLING CAPACITY: Integral clutch reduces sudden and high torque reactions if bit jams, providing you high security during heavy-duty projects; The 360°Rotating Handle and Metal Depth Gauge offer more precise control for your work. Grand drilling capacity meets what you need, 1-1/4 inch for concrete, 1-9/16 inch for wood, and 1/2 inch for steel.
- What You Get: 1* rotary hammer drill, 1* box, 1* flat chisel, 1* pointed chisel, 1* SDS drill bits(8/10/12 mm), 1* wrench, 1* lubricating grease tube, 1* chuck key, 1* metal depth ruler, 1* SDS plus drill chuck, 2* carbon brush.