Last modified: July 3, 2022 at 8:34 pm
ORBuy on Amazon
- Please don't buy it if you are using a SDS-Plus hammer. This ground rod driver is 18mm diameter standard SDS-Max shank. It is for SDS-Max hammers only. It does not fit into SDS-Plus hammers, Spline hammers and other system hammers. PLEASE CHECK YOUR TOOLS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASE.
- Industrial grade professional ground rod driver for 5/8" and 3/4" ground rods. One-piece design with proprietary heat-treatment process, fully hardened high quality steel body and thick metal walls meet the demands of frequent use and deliver increased life and durability
- 10"(250mm) long and 13/16"(20mm) diameter socket opening, 2-1/8"(54mm) deep inside the nest, accommodate ground rods up to 3/4" (19mm) in diameter. A taper on the bottom of the driver throat makes contact with the top of the ground rod. It helps to minimize the mushrooming of the rod versus a flat-bottom driver
- Standard 18mm diameter SDS-Max shank is compatible with Bosch, Dewalt, Milwaukee, Hilti and all other brand SDS-Max system rotary hammers and demolition hammers
- Fantastic work saver. It saves you a lot of pounding with a manual hammer. Heavy duty, high efficiency, precise and effortless, perfect for commercial and industrial applications. Product is packed in a handy transparent plastic tube that is durable and convenient to store and carry