Last modified: January 22, 2022 at 12:48 am
ORBuy on Amazon
- 【Powerful Rotary Hammer Drill】ESiiFuu electric Rotary Hammer Drill is equipped with a 13 Amp (850W) motor that delivers powerful impact energy to complete heavy-duty projects on concrete, masonry, and metal. The hammer drill has high efficiency and strong power. Thus it can complete heavy-duty metal and concrete working tasks effortlessly.
- 【Three Professional Functions】Three different functions of drill only(suitable for wood, steel, etc.), hammer only(suitable for concrete or brick) and hammer drill(suitable for heavy-duty work) function adapt to a variety of work scenarios which are easy to switch. And you can quickly change the working modes by pressing 2 switches. If the hammer drill is plugged, the bit can be easily turned out by adjusting the forward and reverse switch.
- 【Ergonomic Designs Handle】With the non-slip auxiliary design, the 360-degree rotatable handle of the electric drill can be adjusted to the proper angle for convenient operation and reducing hand fatigue. And the safety clutch keeps the user safe when overloading. The PU soft-grip handle effectively prevents sliding and brings a better and comfortable holding during use.
- 【Great Precision Work Performence】：Maximum borehole diameters are 1-1/4 inch for concrete and 1/2 inch for metal. ESiiFuu rotary hammer drill no-load speed up to 820 RPM, maximum impact frequency 3800 bpm. SDS Plus chucks can easily and safely replace bits to keep your project going. Besides, complete accessories such as 1 point chisel, 1 flat chisel, 1 hammer drill for concrete, 1 drill chuck, and 3 drill bits (size of 8mm,10mm, and 12mm).
- 【Wide Multiple Occasions Application】Reliable heavy-duty construction rotary hammer is suitable for professional or daily home users. The concrete breaker drill is perfect for breaking and piercing through solid objects, such as walls, floors, concrete. And it is ideal for professional workers or DIY users. Besides, complete accessories such as 1 point chisel, 1 flat chisel, 1 hammer drill for concrete, 1 drill chuck, and 3 drill bits (size of 8mm,10mm, and 12mm).