Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 53
KSEIBI 1-1/4 inch Rotary Hammer Drill, 13 Amp Electric Tools, SDS Plus 4 Functions Reduced Vibration, Variable Speed Drilling, 900RPM, 4350BPM, 7 Joules Impact Rate, Safety Clutch Combo Kit (KBH 6-32)
Last modified: October 4, 2022 at 11:41 pm
ORBuy on Amazon
Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 311
- MAX POWER PERFORMANCE L-shaped SDS drill with a powerful 13 Amp motor with 7 Joules Impact Rate with SDS function let you finish any projects on Masonry, Concrete, Brick, Stone etc. or you can use the extra chuck for normal shank for metal and wood jobs, 0-900RPM, 0-4350BPM, The drilling capacity: 1-1/4 inch for concrete, 1-9/16 inch for wood, 1/2 inch for steel.
- FOUR FUNCTIONS Use the Knob to switch between (Demolition HAMMER DRILL) to make holes with SDS Drill bits, (Jack Hammer Chiseling) both position ideal for projects on Concrete, Brick, and Granite, etc., and normal (Drill Position) ideal for drilling and making holes in wood, metal, aluminum, etc. the last function (Position Adjustment) help you to chose the chisel position makes your job easy, you can use adjust depth gauge to preselect drilling depth for blind holes.
- VARIABLE SPEED pre-selection speed wheel to set the right speed for every job attached to HEAVY DUTY Soft-grip Handle for comfortable handling and optimal control with Vibration Reduction System ensures optimal working comfort and low vibrations side handle for secure two-handed control and low vibrations
- SAFETY CLUTCH offers protection if the bit ever gets jammed while use it in any tasks such as brick chipping, tile and floor removal, or even making hole in concrete, masonry, metal, or wood.
- POWERFUL DESIGN SDS hammer drill with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) dampening rotary hammer drill can help reduce hand-arm vibration through decoupling internal parts from the outside casting.