Last modified: June 29, 2022 at 7:01 am
ORBuy on Amazon
- DEWALT hammer drill has 6.1 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping, even in the hardest concrete.
- Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH System of the cordless hammer drill shuts down the tool in bind up situations.
- Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load.
- The SHOCKS Active Vibration Control System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without thsis feature.
- The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal drilling for #3 - #6 rebar dowel applications and dry coring up to 3 inch
- Brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism.
- Ideally suited for chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling.
- Tag Ready so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect app.
Share with your friends
3 year limited warranty