Last modified: August 29, 2021 at 10:09 pm
ORBuy on Amazon
- The cordless hammer drill has 13.3 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping, even in the hardest concrete.
- Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH System shuts down the DEWALT rotary hammer drill in bind up situations.
- Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load.
- The SHOCKS Active Vibration Control System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- The midweight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal and downward drilling for #6 - #9 rebar dowel applications and dry coring up to 5 inch
- Brushless motor and German-engineered mechanism.
- Ideally suited for chipping in any lower to mid wall, ground rod driving, and bushing.
- Tag Ready so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect app.
- 7-position, variable-speed dial offers users control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material.