Last modified: May 31, 2021 at 1:25 pm
ORBuy on Amazon
- End-users drill into concrete wall or floor slab to install #7 - # 14 rebar with adhesive Anchors, to add concrete extensions to the wall or floor.
- To install a mechanical anchor, a hole must be drilled first. Mechanical Anchors are used to secure other materials to concrete.
- Commercial electrical, mechanical and plumbing contractors will drill holes thru concrete walls with a coring bit to feed pipes and other utilities into other areas of the building.
- Companies that do both drilling and demolition will use these combination Hammers to chip away over-poured concrete once forms are taken off.
- Commercial demolition, masonry and concrete contractors will use this tool to Demo concrete and masonry wall and floor structures.
Share with your friends