Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 53
1-1/4″ SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill with Safety Clutch, 12.5 Amp 4 in 1 Multi-functional Heavy Duty hammer drill Including Grease, Chisels, Drill Bits & Carrying Case
Last modified: July 21, 2023 at 12:00 pm
ORBuy on Amazon
Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 311
- POWERFUL MOTOR & HEAVY DUTY: Our power rotary hammer drill features a 12.5Amp(1500W) industrial motor, which delivers 7 JOULES (5.2 ft./lbs) impact energy and 6-level precise variable speed 0-920RPM, 0-4400 BPM. With a high-temperature resistance upgraded motor, it will not burn out even if works for a long time. Demanding heavy-duty projects on concrete, masonry, stone, metal, etc will be completed with ease.
- 1/2 INCH QUICK CHANGE CHUCK ADAPTER: What's more advanced, we have an extra exclusive design 1/2 inch(13mm) quick-change chucks adapter, you can change other non-SDS-Plus bits more quickly and easily, ensure a time-saving and convenient use.
- 2X VIBRATION REDUCTION: Our heavy duty hammer drill has adopted the vibration reduction technology on both upper and lower connections of the handle(The most advanced design in its class), we provide a stronger shock-absorbing effect. 2X vibration reduction design improves the comfort of use and reduces fatigue of user effectively for a long time using.
- FOUR FUNCTIONS IN 1 KNOB: Four function modes can be selected by just turning the dial at ease: Drilling(work on steel, wood, etc), Hammer Drilling(heavy duty work on concrete, brick, etc), Chiseling(chipping work on the hard surface), and Chisel Position Adjustment. The Quick switching of function modes provides greater productivity.
- CERTIFIED ETL SAFETY & DRILLING CAPACITY: Our rotary hammer is certified by ETL safety guaranteed. In case the drill machine overloads or the bits are stuck, the integral safety clutch will offer protection and reduce sudden high torque reactions, avoiding any injury. In the meantime, it also extends the lifespan of the power hammer drill. The max drilling capacity meets all you need, for concrete is 1-1/4inch(32mm), for metal 1/2inch(13mm), and for wood 1-5/8inch(42mm).