Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 53
1-1/2 Inch SDS-Plus 1100W 110V Heavy Duty Rotary Hammer Drill, Safety Clutch 3 Functions with Vibration Control, Come with Drill Bits, Chisels, Lubrication and More
Last modified: October 9, 2023 at 8:25 am
ORBuy on Amazon
Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 311
- Powerful Motor: the 10 Amp high-performance motor provides powerful power, which can easily complete the processing of heavy duty concrete and metal, save time and improve your work efficiency. The hot copper wire motor can work for a long time without burning the machine.
- Ergonomic Design: 360 ° adjustable handle is suitable for different work. The upgraded double-layer anti vibration system can effectively reduce vibration and avoid fatigue caused by long-term use. The built-in safety clutch protects your wrist from injury when the hammer is blocked by steel bars and other obstacles. Pu soft grip handle can effectively prevent sliding and better grasp the hammer.
- Three Modes: multiple modes can be switched freely to meet your different needs. The three different functions of drilling (applicable to wood, steel, etc.), chiseling (applicable to concrete or brick) and hammer drilling (applicable to heavy work) can be converted at will, which is applicable to wood, concrete, metal, brick and other materials.
- Complete Accessories, Easy to Carry: equipped with drill, chisel, lubricating oil, gloves, etc., saving you time and money to buy accessories. All accessories are packed in a portable box to solve your storage problems. The lock box has a handle to offer easy transportation and reliable housing for equipment.
- Tip: if you are using this hammer for the first time, please use it after reading the instructions in detail. If a lot of dust will be generated during your operation, please wear goggles or mask for your health.