Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 53
VEVOR Demolition Jack Hammer, 2200W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer w/ 4 Bits clay spade chisel & scraping chisel & flat chisel & pointed chisel, 1400 RPM Concrete Breaker, 360° ROTARY Electric Hammer
Last modified: October 9, 2023 at 8:25 am
ORBuy on Amazon
Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 311
- 【PREMIUM PERFORMANCE & QUALITY】- Its outstanding demolition performance is a special feature that makes the demolition hammer so popular. It has an impact rate of 1400/min and a motor power of 2200 watts. Supporting powerful functions is a heavy-duty metal structure, symbolizing extreme durability and corrosion resistance.
- 【INCLUDING REPLACEMENT CHISEL】- There are four types of chisels: clay spade chisel, scraping chisel, flat chisel, and pointed chisel to meet various construction needs.They are all made of heat-treated alloy steel. Fast assembly and disassembly bring more convenience. Once clamped, it will never fall accidentally.
- 【360° ROTARY & VIBRATION-PROOF HANDLE】- In order to adapt to different positions in different situations, a 360-degree adjustable front handle is designed. After seeing its excellent adjustment ability, you can't ignore its non-slip rubber, which greatly enhances friction and absorbs vibration, achieving complete control of the electric hammer and a pleasant working experience.
- 【COMFORT & BETTER CONTROL】- Rubber rear handle, special D shape can absorb vibration and relieve muscle fatigue. The trigger and lock button allow you to control the speed more safely. The visible oil port makes timely maintenance of the machine a breeze. Finally, the cooling system will effectively dissipate heat and improve safety to a higher level.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION AREAS】- Demolition hammers are well-known in the fields of demolition, trenching, chipping, and hole drilling in concrete, blocks, bricks, tiled plaster, etc. You will find that its versatility is suitable for various situations, such as plumbing, mechanical installation, water conservancy construction, water supply and drainage facilities, interior decoration, port facility construction and other construction projects.