Last modified: October 12, 2020 at 7:41 pm
ORBuy on Amazon
- Demolition and concrete contractors will use these dedicated chipping Hammers to remove over-poured concrete once forms are taken off.
- User needs to create a hole in a concrete wall, so they will score the concrete then break away all concrete inside the scored edges
- User needs to install pipework or wiring underground after the slab is poured. They will score the section needing demolition, then chip away the concrete inside the scored edges.
- Chipping away bricks along a brick wall.
- User pulverizes the top lay of concrete using a bushing tool attached to the demolition hammer.