Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 53
Demolition Hammer Concrete Breaker, 1800W 32.7cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker Machine Jack Hammer Drill
Last modified: March 12, 2023 at 9:15 am
ORBuy on Amazon
Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 311
- 【Main Parameters】- Engine Type: 36 x32mm, single cylinder, air cooling, 2 stroke; Displacement: 32.7CC; Impact Frequency: 3200min-1; Impact Energy: 30J; Max Power and Speed: 1800w (1.34HP) and 7000r/min; Max Torque and Speed: 1.5N.m/5000r/min0.5L/h; Fuel Type: Mixed oil (25 gasoline: 1 motor oil); Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.9L; Fuel Consumption Rate: ≤0.5L/h; Max drilling diameter:40mm; Starter System: Hand pull start
- 【Easy Operation & Lightweight】- Lightweight for effortless control: This demolition jack hammer can make light work of breaking up concrete and block quickly and easily. It is powerful enough for most heavy-duty job applications, yet lightweight for effortless control.
- 【Great Demolition Performance】- This electric demolition hammer is combined with a high tensile reduction gear set and the highest special motor and mechanical components, with exchangeable drill and chisel to suit your needs. Hand pulls start system offering a high degree of flexibility without cable. This jack hammer allows for maximum demolition force by the 2-stroke 1800w motor.
- 【Wide Applications】- 3 in 1 Multifunction gasoline demolition hammer is widely used in concrete, bricks, rocks, construction and more. Suitable for tearing up foundations, ripping up driveways, demolishing re-enforced, concrete floors or walls, breaking through solid rock, etc.
- 【100% Customer Guarantee】- Our products are shipped from US warehouses, we will ship your order asap through logistics such as UPS/USPS/FedEx. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to solve your problem.