Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 53
2200W Electric Demolition Hammer, 1900BPM Heavy Duty Jackhammer Demolition Drills Powerful Rock Pavement Concrete Breaker with Gloves, Wheeled Case, Goggle and Flat&Point Chisels Bits
Last modified: October 9, 2023 at 8:25 am
ORBuy on Amazon
Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($flags) of type int is deprecated in /var/www/html/demolitionhammers/wp-content/themes/amazon/products/single.php on line 311
- 💎ACCESSORIES: A blow molded case with rolling wheels for easy and convenient transportation, Goggles, Mask and Gloves for safe consideration. Also includes: 2x Carbon Brushes, User Manual, 1x 1+1/5’’*16’’ Hex point chisel, 1x 1+1/5’’*16’’ Hex flat chisel, 3x Socket head wrench, 1x Wrench, 1x Oil container.
- 💎VIBRATION REDUCTION SYSTEM- Except for vibration dampening ring, anti-slip rubber handle, hammer breaker uses vibration control technology in hammer mechanism to reduce the vibration felt by the operator and directs more impact energy to the work surface.
- 💎DUAL CHISELS - Electric demolition hammer comes with a 16’’ flat tip chisel, allows direction control or finer edge finish; and a 16’’ point chisel for general breaking, can meet a variety of demands to handle the most demanding applications.
- 💎SAFE&EASY TO OPERATE- 360 degree swivel articulating auxiliary handle provides versatile placement for greater operator control. Brake On-Off Switch avoids break off during work. Uses 1+1/5 in(accepts 1+1/8’’) hex connection, easy to assemble and disassemble, clamps firmly to avoid incident injury. Unique design allows for quick motor change.
- 💎POWERFUL JACK HAMMER- Unmatched high performance motor delivers 1,900 blows per minute with 44.3 Ft.-Lbs. of impact force at 39 Lbs. of weight to easily break the hard surface in construction works, like concrete, rock, brick, pavement, etc. All metal housing, metal tube and case, better heat dissipation for great jobsite durability.